Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The show or something like it

Well, it's now April 5 which marks 15 more days of Woodstock life. It's been an amazing couple of years and now we head off into the real world. I head back home to regroup and get ready for my next adventure after practicums and where it'll take me, I don't know.

I have to admit as excited as I am about leaving, I am nervous as well. I'm going back to my old life, getting back together with old friends and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I look forward to moving in with Steve, doing movie nights and going out to the pub with college friends but going back home will mean I have to deal with real life issues again - estate legal issues, being to close for comfort to my family and being in Kenora - which to my mind is where the root of all evil occurs.

The show must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment