Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sickliness

What to do, what to write about. I can't believe I got F-ing food poisoning from the caff food! All I did today was catch up on blogs and sleep. Oh and email too. NO MORE MAYO from the caff!!! Which sucks because I love that fattening, disgusting, unhealthy spread.

That's alright though as I am getting better and I got some work done - in between naps. Feel soooo icky. I need soup but we have none. I WANT SOUP!!!! Oh well, tea will work. This is my sick rant and now it's over.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading this quickly....and I almost thought I read "food poisoning from the CAT food!"

    Oh my lord....cats on the brains.....

    I love mayo too....and really, it's not mayonaise as such, but "salad dressing".

    Sorry to hear you got sick....

    When we were at Ruby Tuesdays in Presque Isle, they offered you GARLIC mayo (salad dressing) with your food.....mmmmmmmmm

    Tea is good.....soup, if clear is good....rest is good.....

    And yes, stop ranting and get better!

    :)

    ReplyDelete